Wednesday 27 March 2013

My March Favourites!

Wow, I still can't believe that March has came to an end... it went soo fast, don't you think?
As it is the end of the month, I decided to do another ' last months favourites'  but this time is MARCH! This time, there is more 'my favourites' this month. (make sure you check out my January favourites. http://strawberryandcherry1.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/january-favourites.html )

Favourite TV show
This month I have a lot of favourite TV shows, which are: The walking dead, Pretty little liars and The vampire diaries.




Favourite movie
Wolverine, I have only just seen that movie 2 weeks ago and its AMAZING and The Notebook that I have seen on Friday (I just couldn't keep my tears to myself at the end )

 

Favourite snack
Crisps, really unhealthy but soo good!





Favourite drink
Hot chocolate, the weather is still cold so I have to warm myself up somehow.




Favourite accessories
Bobby pins, might sound like nothing, but there is no way I could do anything with my hair without using couple of those.




 Favourite cosmetics
Lip balm, its so cold outside that I can't leave my house until I have lip balm on.


Favourite clothing piece
Sweaters, which I think are perfect for the weather that is in UK.





Photos from: ishowsonline.com ; mashable.com ; www.yourentertainmentcorner.com ;www.tumblr.com ; www.flickr.com ; freemoviesonlinewithoutdownload.blogspot.com ;www.imdb.com ; www.approvedfood.co.uk ; onstagehair.blogspot.com ;www.gatlinburgspaceneedle.com ;

No comments:

Post a Comment