Tuesday 18 April 2017

Coachella 2017 Fashion

So Coachella kicked off once again. For those of you who don't know (in other words, those who have been living under a rock since literally everyone is talking and posting about it, me including) Coachella is a festival in Palm Springs which hundred of people go to and enjoy the sun and good music, as for me I'm enjoying the lovely computer screen, piles of work which needs doing and rain.

But never mind that... what everyone is interested about is fashion from Coachella and that includes me so let's see the Fashion from Coachella 2017 so far which caught my eye.

Kicking off with Vanessa Hughes who some people call the Queen of Coachella, keeping it
simple with a pair of shorts and bralette. 

As for my queen of everything, Selena Gomez, with her beau The Weeknd










Photos: people, telegraph,dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment