Thursday 29 August 2013

My August Favourites!

August has sadly come to an end, so it's time for 'My August Favourites' ....

TV show
...because, most of the TV shows have ended for a summer break, there wasn't a lot of shows left for me to watch, so I did a little catching up with Supernatural and Pretty Little Liars. 




Movie
My favourite movie this month was... 'The Heat' with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, i have to say I haven't laughed this much in ages!





Song
The songs that I got obsessed with in August are:
LemON- Bede z Toba
Lady Gaga- Applause
Selena Gomez- Slow down






Singer/ Band
My favourite band this month is LemON





Clothes
I don't think this will be a big shock, but definitely shorts have been a big obsession for me this month, as it was sooo hot!!





Accessories
Earrings! They are and always be my obsession, I just never leave my house without a pair of earrings.

Cosmetic
probably the Clean&Clear spot treatment gel.... as it really does help my skin.


Snack
For ages now, i have stopped eating carrots but after i came back from my holiday, I just have to eat at least a day. It's Tasty and Healthy!


Drink
This summer was really hot not only in UK, but also in Poland, where I went for holidays. I got a little bit of tan and it was really hard not to have a bottle of water with me wherever I went. So, water is my drink for summer!





Thank you for reading, byee


Photos from- inickeon.deviantart.com ; pretty-little-liars.wikia.com ; en.wikipedia.org ; www.tygodnikzamojski.pl ; idolator.com ; www.huffingtonpost.com ; wheretoget.it ; www.worldcommunitycookbook.org  ; www.mollybrownlondon.com ; lifestoogood.net ; www.boots.com  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where are the denim shorts from?

Viola said...

I don't know because I got this picture from google (the image source is listed under the post). But you can find similar ones on eBay or distress an old pair? :D

Post a Comment