Thursday 5 June 2014

May Favourites | Ulubione rzeczy -Maj

First of all, sorry for not posting for about a month but I seriously didn't have time due to revision and exams and when I wasn't focused on exams I decided to do other things. Once again, sorry! So, without any further outdo...here are my 'May' favs.
Zanim zaczne,chcialabym przeprosic za to ze nic nie pisalam przez miesiac ale naprawde nie miala czasu przez egzaminy, i jak juz mialam troche czasu to wolalam skupic sie na innych rzeczach. Jeszcze raz, sorki! Wiec, zaczynajmy...oto moje 'ulubione rzeczy z maja' 

To relax after revision, I have watched some movies. My favourite movies were Brave and Rio as I didn't expect them to be that good. And I know that I'm a bit late as they have came out about one or two years ago? I know right...I'm not up to date.
Moimi ulubionymi filmami z tego mesiaca sa 'Rio' i 'Miranda Waleczna' poniewaz przerosly moje oczekiwania. I wiem ze jestem troche spozniona z nimi iz wyszla jakis rok czy dwa lata temu? 




'New Girl' was my April favourite because the last season was absolutely hilarious! There's nothing more to add.
Moim ulubionym serialem byl serial 'New girl' (chyba nie ma go jeszcze na Polskich kanalach) poniewaz ostatni sezon byl wprost zabawny! Nic dodac, nic ujac.


My favourite songs were:
 Wild Child by Elen Levon
 Mmm yeah by Austin Mahone
 Cola song by Inna
 Mamacita Buena by Claydee
 I see fire by Ed Sheeran
 Fancy by IggyAzalea
 Empire and Dare You both by Shakira

And now some of the beauty products. I have recently bought a new hair conditioner as my sister said many positive things about it. Actually it is more of a hair mask that you should apply for a few minutes and then rinse of. Straight away, after the first use, my hair was soft and shiny and started to look more healthy.



Another 'beauty' item is the 'Nivea in shower body moisturiser', which you use once you've showered and easily rinse off. This moisturizer is really good, the skin feels soft, but only if you apply loads of the product (which is understandable as you wash the majority of it off).  


I have recently bought a 'boho' cardigan and I absolutely love it! I wanted something like that for months and I looked in New Look and other shops. But to my surprise I have found one for only £6 in a local boutique! It's great as you can pair it with jeans, leggings, shorts. But because it's covered in tribal prints, I can only pair it with solid coloured tops but the patterned cardigan adds interest to the outfits as it is.
Ostatnio kupilam kardigan/sweterek w stylu boho i sie wprost w nim zakochalam! Chialam cos takiego od bardzo dawna i szukalam od miesiecy w roznych sklepach. Ale nareszcie znalazlam moj wymarzony karigan w lokalnym butiku za £6! 

Photos from: singleforareason.com , rio.wikia.com , collider.com , elleuk.com , 

No comments:

Post a Comment