Wednesday 5 June 2013

SuperNatural!

Okey, so I thought I might tell you about my latest obsession, which is.... Supernatural! My 'adventure' with it started about a month ago? when every single TV show that I'm already watching has taken a break... I had nothing to do on days when I would normally watch something so, my sister came up with the idea to watch Supernatural from the first season! Wow ... and there's eight...
But, I don't regret that decision, as Supernatural has blew my worries away, as it's interesting and even has humorous moments!Simply: Awesome! It's even better than I expected it to be. It really drew me in and I hope Supernatural won't end any time soon as lots of fans would be very disappointed and upset (I'm one of them!)

For those of you who doesn't know what I'm talking about, I will quickly explain it in few words possible: Well, the show is simply about two ,rather good looking brothers, Sam (starring Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) that are on a journey to find their dad, but they have to deal with demons, ghosts, and other supernatural things, using techniques that their father has taught them... but that's just the first couple of episodes from the first season! There's no way I will spoil the rest for you!

If you haven't seen Supernatural then I seriously advise you to watch it! Even though, you are not a big fan of fantasy TV shows, because it's not just dull and gloom! 



Photos from: supernatural.wikia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment