Wednesday 25 December 2013

Shine bright like a diamond a.k.a What I 'am wearing on Christmas Day!

I'm not the only person in this massive world that loves Christmas and the holidays. I was looking forward to this day for the past month, hoping that by the time it arrives I will be up and ready in a holly, jolly Christmas spirit. And it's here, Christmas is here and I'm more than excited about it and it's a shame it can't last more that a few hours! 

But, unfortunately I have realised that Christmas is a lot of hard work. For the past few days I was busy buying presents for everyone, cleaning, helping out my mum with cooking and working. But, all this hard work will pay off, once you see everyone's' smile. 
This year, like every other year, I'm spending Christmas with my family and I thought it will be relevant if I show you what I'm wearing on this magical day! 




Because I'm staying home I didn't want to be dressed over the top or be really dressed down. So, I have picked out to wear this cream sweater (and what's absolutely amazing about it is that it has a bit of chiffon sticking out at the bottom, so it looks like I'm wearing a blouse underneath the sweater). AMAZING!  I paired this sweater with a pair of plain thick, black leggings. However, I thought this was a little bit too simple, so I have matched it with my gold statement necklace. 
I think this necklace made my outfit look more dressy but also casual -as I'm wearing black leggings.
What are you wearing this Christmas?

I hope you all have wonderful holidays! Take care! 











I hope you all have wonderful holidays! 

(Sorry for the bad quality of the photos :/ )


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love your necklace :)

Viola said...

Thank you!!

Post a Comment