Monday 30 December 2013

Boxing Day Haul

This year, just like last year, I was brave enough (and maybe a little bit silly) to go shopping for Boxing Day "sales"... The town centre was quite hectic as people were jamming all the shops, running around and pushing in front of each other. I visited shops like: River Island, Next, New Look, all the shops that are considered to be 'good' quality. Normally, I don't shop in River Island as it's a little too expensive for me, yep I'm one of these people that are not pleased with spending £30 pounds on a top (don't call me Scrooge) but I'm not alone in this right?!


When I woke up this morning, I greeted the day with high expectations and a though that I will buy some new clothes and finally find the perfect blouse, that will actually fit me, and that I was looking for in ages! 
To be honest, I'm not sure what exactly I was expecting, hardly any clothes that I considered as reasonable were on sale and if I did find anything 'reasonably nice', they didn't have my size :(. But, I bet that in other places, like: London or Preston the sales were just ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, right?

  


I know that I probably complained a lot there but the day wasn't that day after all... I managed to get some essentials for half price, such as baby lips lip balm. Also, I got a great pair of statement earrings and a bracelet. And not forgetting about my pink and white cosy, bed socks, that are so soft!! I just love them!!

How did you spend your Boxing Day/ Holidays? Let me know in the comments! 
Please follow this blog if you liked this post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment