Sunday 1 December 2013

Elie Saab Spring/Summer Collection 2014- A Lace Garden

Last week, I happened to randomly click on a website that showed you all the new designer collections from Paris Fashion Week and I fell in love with one in particular. The Elie Sabb spring/summer 2014 collection. The collection's theme is the lace garden and I think anyone can wear it as it's not extravagant but calm and down to earth. The thing that grabbed my heart was how feminine each piece looked and the choice in colour, that simply shouted classy, elegant and romantic! I've always been a fan of Elie's work, mostly jewellery, but I'm amazed with this new collection *love from the first sight* 

The colours that reign in this collection are: eglantine rose, bougainvillea, verdant green not forgetting about the simple black and white that perfectly linked with the botanical prints, lace frills and feminine embellishments. From tops and bottoms to classy gowns.
Perfection! 

What do you think of this collection? Let me know in the comments below!


























(This is not the whole collection!)


Photosfrom: www.hautecouturenews.com  www.fashiongonerogue.com www.fashioncirqle.com www.fashiondivadesign.com gofugyourself.com 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely collection!

Viola said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person that thinks that :D

Post a Comment