Sunday 9 March 2014

February Favourites 2014

Wow, February is over? That went quick, didn't it? February is gone so here are my February Favourites...

Pretty Little Liars have finally came back at the beginning of January. I have to say, the first few episodes were quite boring but now it's really exciting!2 Broke Girls, is a show that I have watched since the first episode but I never really wrote about it, so here it is! This show is actually really funny (especially the Icing on the cake episode).




My favourite accessory in February was the statement necklace, I wore it a lot lately and I love how it can just complete any look effortless.


Favourite clothing item must be a nice big, warm jumper and leggings, they're so comfy, especially after a long day in school.


My favourite look this month was Nina Dobrev's People's Choice Awards gorgeous dress (read the review here)


District 13 Ultimatum is probably my favourite movie this month... I have never seen this movie before and unfortunately I started with 2 instead of the first one. (Don't blame me , it was on telly).


Favourite song is the 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry and Arctic Monkey 'Do I Wanna Know' , Beyonce 'Partition' and many more, if I'm honest.



My favourite youtuber is Ryan Higa! He's so hilarious! If you follow me on twitter you will know that already.


That's it for my months favourites, make sure it read the previous one here
Sorry I haven't posted anything for a month, but I've been stressed lately about the exams and revision that I have to do :)


Photos from: pretty-little-liars.wikia.com  deliciousnotepad.wordpress.com   en.wikipedia.org  filmschoolrejects.com  www.justjared.com  plus.google.com www.cfox.com : http://www.justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment