Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas/ Winter Favourites Special + Jingle all the way Tag

Hey guys! Today I wanted to share some of my Christmas/ Winter Favourites, which consist a mix of movies, clothes, cosmetics, food, basically EVERYTHING! Also, I wanted to add some of the questions from the Jingle All The Way Tag!
Let's start...



Jingle All The Way Tag.

                                                                                    1. What are some of your favourite Christmas traditions?
Some of my favourite Christmas traditions are watching Rudolph and Home Alone on Christmas Day, cooking and baking the delicious food with my mum and obviously gathering around the table and spending time with my family!


2. What is one thing you hope to get for Christmas this year?
Honestly, I didn't ask my parents for anything specific or "big" this year, just some small things like, books or a few clothing items.


3. Ice-Skating or Christmas Shopping?
Christmas shopping, just simply because I love shopping and also, when I went ice skating once I fell over and hurt my back, so it wasn't a very nice experience but, I would love to learn how to ice skate one day.


4. It's snowing outside. Do you stay in side, drinking hot chocolate, or go outside and play in the snow?
Definitely go outside and play in the snow because, I grew up in Poland, where in winter time it snows and one of my childhood memories is going out with my sisters and building snowmen and throwing snow at each other. But after all this fun, I would probably jump in my warm pyjamas and drink a hot chocolate!  


5. Real or fake tree?
When I was younger, we used to have a real tree (and I actually had a real tree two years ago) but now I always have a fake tree because, it's easier but I'm not going to lie: real trees have an amazing smell, which puts you into a better Christmas mood.


6. What is your favourite thing about the holidays?
My favourite thing about the holidays is having some time off school, when I don't have to worry about anything. But the main favourite thing is spending time with my family and decorating my house with amazing and adorable Christmas decorations . *Funny fact about me, I always though that the best thing about Christmas is spending quality time with family, while all the other kids said that they are only looking forward to the presents they got from their parents... phee.


Winter Favourites.

My favourite drink will definitely be a hot chocolate. who doesn't love a hot drink especially when it's absolutely freezing outside?





My favourite Christmas movie of all time is Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, which I watched every Christmas since I was little (so I'm sticking up to the tradition), Elf because its simply hilarious and Home Alone as its on TV every Christmas, each year- surprisingly I didn't get bored of it yet, I actually think it makes Christmas, Christmas. It wouldn't be the same without these movies!






The best Christmas decoration are the Christmas lights, they make the tree look more colourful and the house look cosy, festive and beautiful.





Favourite Christmas song? I'm sticking to the basics, which are "Last Christmas" by Wham! "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey, "It's the most wonderful time of the year" by Andy Williams and "Holly Jolly Christmas" by Michael Buble, aren't you surprised?!






Nail polish? The darker the better apparently. But, personally I prefer bright or neutral colours. There's too much dark colours in winter already.





Favourite clothing item? My big, dark khaki parka coat! It's absolutely amazing and warm! I love it!





Favourite time of day is definitely afternoon, around 6 o'clock, when I can just chill, watch a movie or sadly do my homework, unfortunately.  







Thank you for reading! Happy holidays!

Follow me on twitter- https://twitter.com/ViolettaGomez_


Photosfrom: www.chocolatefudgecafe.com; beautopia.onsugar.com ;www.pilotfashion.com; www.moviepostershop.com; www.mouthymag.com; drafthouse.com ;www.tanyagreenephotography.com; clickonenglish.blogspot.com; www.fanpop.com ;www.hotnewsonglyrics.co;  en.wikipedia.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment