Monday 13 January 2014

Worst dressed at the People's Choice Awards 2014 #2

People's Choice Awards 2014 have recently taken place and I've seen lots of beautifully dressed people but I didn't overlook the badly dressed ones! So, I decided to share my opinion on best and worst dressed at the People's Choice Awards 2014! I have picked the worst dressed not because they looked awful but because something wasn't right, or was over the top!

The badly dressed:
In my opinion Naya Rivera was one of the badly dressed. Naya wore a colour blocked Michael Kors dress, that featured- nude, white and black thick stripes. Another characteristic was the long, black back, which I wasn't a big fan of as it dragged behind her and also because, the dress didn't slowly build up to it, it just drastically dropped down. (but then again, isn't that more interesting?)
Overall, I don't want to say Naya was the worst because, maybe the dress was too much, it was over the top, but she calmed it down with simple make-up, a pair of white Stuart Weiztman shoes and a vintage necklace (that was actually very gorgeous).
Ohh, by the way, didn't the dress remind you of a block of ice cream? Because that was my exact first thought when I saw the dress!






Thank you for reading. Who do you think was worst dressed?
Make sure you follow if you liked this post!


Photos from:   http://www.justjaredjr.com, listas.20minutos.es

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, Emma Watson, Lady Gaga :P if you could click on the links choies and aupie in the first two posts and Baney on wuess.blogspot.com? It's very important for me :)

Post a Comment