Sunday 12 January 2014

Worst dressed at the People's Choice Awards 2014 #1 / Najgorzej ubrani na People's Choice Awards 2014

People's Choice Awards 2014 have recently taken place and I've seen lots of beautifully dressed people but I didn't overlook the badly dressed ones! So, I decided to share my opinion on best and worst dressed at the People's Choice Awards 2014! I have picked the worst dressed not because they looked awful but because something wasn't right, or was over the top!

The badly dressed:
One of the badly dressed was Melissa Joan Hart because the dress was simply over the top! Melissa wore a gold metallic dress, that featured coral rose print. Also, it was strapless and had a high-low bottom- way too much going on already! I think it would be much better if the dress was just over the knee or had straps (or some kind of a sleeve, to calm it down).
Rapping it all up, Melissa had paired the dress with big, tear drop hoops that just crossed the line. Luckily, she wore a pair of nude heels which, to be honest, saved the outfit! I'm glad she didn't decide to wear some hideous shoes with this dress like, orange gladiator sandals...
But overall, we should admire her bravery on that one!





Thank you for reading. Who do you think was worst dressed?
Make sure you follow if you liked this post!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11562365/?claim=s6d7xmsxeck">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Photos from: www.eonline.com ; www.zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment