Thursday 10 April 2014

March Favourites 2014 / Ulubione Rzeczy | Marzec

March was a boring month for me, nothing really happened- obviously not counting in the amount of revision I have to do and how much I actually done... But without any further outdo, here are my March Favourites 2014:

Lets start with cosmetics. I have never tried the BB cream, not even when there was a massive hype over it.. but now I have decided to give it a go and I bought a Garnier BB Cream in medium. I think it still gives you a decent coverage, making your face look natural without making you feel as if you're wearing a mask. (True story). 

Another one is the Miss Sporty Studio Lash mascara. It separates the lashes perfectly and volumizes them, without leaving those small mascara balls on your lashes (I hope you know what I mean).


Favourite songs this month are: Inna- In your eyes
                                                Pharell Williams- Happy
                                                Jason Derulo-Stupid Love


The 'Finale' book, by Becca Fitzpatrick, had to be on my list of favourites! I read the three previous books over summer last year and for Christmas I have asked for the last one (which is called Finale, how creative). I have read the first few chapters few months ago and I have recently come back to it to finally finish reading it. I think it is a good book, if you're into fantasy and supernatural kind of things... 


Fuzzy socks! I don't think I have to say more. Warm, soft and cute!


Pearl and diamond earrings. I'am obsessed with earrings (personally I have over 60 pairs and still growing, it could be becoming a problem but I don't care... a woman can never have enough jewellery!) 



Lemon water. I have started drinking lemon water at the beginning of March, then stopped, started again and then stopped... It's really nice and a good alternative to sour sweets, which was good more me as I absolutely love them. Also, lemon water is good for your skin, it naturally cleansers it from the inside and helps you grown naturally healthy hair. It's also better making it yourself than buying 'lemon flavoured' water that doesn't even taste of lemon. By the way, to make it all you have to do is squeeze some lemon juice into a glass of warm or cold water. 


Favourite TV series? Obviously 'The Walking Dead'. Have you seen the season finale? Oh my... and now I have to wait about 6 months for a new season. 


Thank you for reading my March Favourites 2014. Have a lovely week.
What are yours March Favourites? 


Photosfrom- www.briarrosebeauty.com,http://ditisons.nl/,novelnovice.com,http://www.keyboardbiologist.net/,www.johnlewis.com,www.libertyinlove.co.uk,www.mindbodygreen.com,postgradproblems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment